When installing Manubric products on a chimney breast, we recommend that you follow the guidelines of your heating unit supplier for better performance, as each unit has its own characteristics and a different BTU emanation.
Manubric Grout *:
- A 5 kg box covers approximately 15 sq. Ft. and a 10 kg bag covers approximately 30 sq. ft.
* The area covered by the grout depends on the size of the joints.
How Many Boxes Should You Order?
Order the right amount of faux bricks, loft blocks or wall coverings
Measure the area you want to cover with faux brick, loft blocks or wall coverings.
2. Calculate Square Footage
Multiply the height by width to calculate the total number of square feet you want covered.
Don't forget to subtract any areas you aren't planning to cover.
3. Divide by Square Footage in Each Product Box
Divide the total square feet by the square foot per box for the product you want to purchase.
Every product has a different number of square feet per box so check out the product description for the exact number covered.
*Make sure to order 5% - 10% more than you need to account for cut-product used to customize your area.
4. Add Products to Cart and Check Out
Add the correct number of boxes to your shopping cart.
Don't forget to add corners (if you need them) along with installation products including Manubric adhesive, grout, cone and trowel.
Easy Installation in 4 Steps
1. Apply adhesive 2. Apply bricks, blocks or wall coverings. 3. Apply grout. 4. Clean excess grout